Equipment displays include:
- Mobility equipment: white canes etc
- Aids for daily living: kitchen tools, talking watches etc
- Communication equipment: telephones, writing frames, reading devices etc
- Low vision devices: CCTV magnifiers
- IT equipment: hardware and software
Warwickshire Vision Support is the county agent for British Wireless for the Blind
On occasion we are donated equipment by people who not longer use or need it. This is then lent to those in need who are perhaps not able to purchase the equipment themselves. If you wish to be considered please contact your Rehabilitation Officer or pop into your local Vision Support Centre.