Advocacy is the act of speaking on the behalf of or in support of another person, place, or thing. The following are some issues that Warwickshire Vision Support have been involved in.
- parking tickets when a blue badge has been in use.
- extension on PIP deadlines.
- better lighting and stairs being painted in flats and public.
- overgrown hedges.
- cars parking on the pavement.
- access to baths/showers.
- bus and travel company issues
- advertisement boards and street furniture.
- supporting letters to the council for home adaptations.
- utility company issues
- public toilet access.
- adaptions to public footpaths from the local council.
If you have an advocacy issue, or would like further details about our services, please call us on 01926 411331 or complete our Contact Us form.