(12 April 2022 12:00 am)
Basic broadband packages, also known as social tarrifs, are available to people who are in receipt of Universal Credit or Pension Credit.
Sky has just launched a Broadband Basics package for it's existing broadband customers.
Other companies offering "Social Tarrif" broadband deals are:
- BT Home Essentials, £15/month, Average Speeds 36 Mbit/s
- BT Home Essentials 2, £20/month, Average Speeds 67 Mbit/s
- Community Fibre, £10/month, Average Speeds 10 Mbit/s
- G.Network Essential Fibre Broadband, £15/month, Average Speeds 50 Mbit/s
- Hyperoptic Fair Fibre 50, £15/month, Average Speeds 50 Mbits/s
- Hyperoptic Fair Fibre 150, £25/month, Average Speeds 150 Mbits/s
- KCOM Full Fibre Flex, £19.99/month, Average Speeds 30 Mbits/s
- NOW Broadband Basics, £20/month, Average Speeds 36Mbits/s
- Sky Broadband Basics, £20/month, Average Speeds 36Mbits/s
- Virgin Media Essential Broadband, £15/month, Average Speeds 15 Mbit/s
- TalkTalk Broadband for Jobseekers, Free, Average Speeds 40Mbps
Please remember to check :
- package costs, details and availability.
- your eligibility.
- local service providers.
- current provider cancellation fees.