(5 August 2021 12:00 am)
IT appointments are now available at the weekly support centres now that they have been re-opened in a limited way. The hour long appointments are with IT staff and volunteers. Please call the office number 01926 411331 to request an IT referral.
To read more about our IT services please click here.
Weekly Support Centres run, invitation only, from 9:30 to 11:30 at the following locations:
- Monday - Leamington Spa - Baptist Church, Chandos Street, CV32 4RN
- Tuesday - Stratford Upon Avon - Samaritans Community Hub, Tyler House, Tyler Street, CV37 6TY
- Wednesday - Rugby - Baptist Church, Regent Place, CV21 2AG
- Thursday - Nuneaton - Newtown Community Centre, Newtown Road, CV11 4HG
Bring along your own laptop, mobile or tablet or try one of ours, here are some of the things we can help with :
- Adjusting the Accessibility settings to help you see the screen better or to interact with touch, voice and speach.
- Learn to use screen readers eg VoiceOver or TalkBack.
- Learn to use Siri or Google assistant.
- Get help with apps, software updates or general operatation.
- Try before you buy, for more information click here.
- Talk about smart speakers ie Alexa and Hey Google.